- It is to contribute to the success of the country's manufacturing industries and to stabilize the market, with the help of competent manpower and technology systems and the creation of a strong supply and marketing chain, the development of quality industrial inputs and access to selected industrial products.
- To be the preferred business partner in Africa manufacturing inputs and outputs in 2022
- customer orientation
- quality first
- team work
Duty and Responsibility
- To establish, administer and transfer, whenever necessary, enterprises which ensure supply of industrial inputs;
- To supply industrial inputs by manufacturing domestically and abroad;
- To supply industrial inputs by purchasing from the local and international markets;
- To export industrial inputs which are in excess of the domestic industries consumptions;
- To work jointly with enterprises which are engaged in producing and supplying industrial inputs and raw materials;
- To implement strong supply chain management to ensure dynamic and efficient industrial inputs delivery;
- To work in collaboration with local and international governmental and non-governmental institutions having similar objectives;
- In line with the directives and policy guidelines issued by ministry of finance and economic development to sell and pledge bonds to negotiate and sign loan agreements with local and international finance sources;
- To engage in any other related objectives necessary for the attainment of its purpose;
The government manages to accomplish better results in the manufacturing industry sector since the Implementation five years Growth and transformation plan (GTP). During these years various encouraging incentives scheme such as tax relief, Capacity building and loan facilitation provision have...